- The Biggest Winter Fashion Trends For 2015
- Dream Monstar Beverly Thrills Dress
- Disco Drop Waist Swing Dress by The Gorjess Closet
- Pair of Aces Dress by The Shanti Butterfly
- Tigerlily La Paloma Kimono
- Wildfox 70s Rainbow Swimwear
- Toi Et Moi Lionceau Pants
- Houndstooth Pants
- Wildfox Unicorn Baggy Beach Jumper and Lounge Shorts
- Paint It Red Tesselate Dress
- The Shanti Butterfly Born To Shine Dress
- We Are Handsome Pantera String Bikini
- Evil Twin Brick Lane Denim Jacket
- ROC Hendrix Sunglasses
- Varsity Jacket by Faubourg Du Temple
- Fairground Orange Hooded Wrap
- Tigerlily Cairo Skirt
- Tigerlily Rug Cardi
- The Shanti Butterfly Oxford Sweater Top
- Isla Dress
- Tigerlily Talamanca Maxi Dress
I want it now
The Biggest Winter Fashion Trends For 2015
28 May 2015
Winter is almost here and with its oncoming arrival, we are celebrating with all the must-have new season trends and styles from all our favourite brands like The Shanti Butterfly, Dreams In Colour and Status Anxiety.
This season it is all about eclectic prints, in classic monochrome or bold shades of blue, animal print and Aztec sure to make an impact wherever you go.
Styles include mini and midi-length figure hugging dresses and skirts, teamed with feminine blouses, camis and crop tops. Mix n’ match these styles with layering essentials like ponchos, scarves and wraps seen in a bold variety of colour options and designs. Want more? Why not add gorgeous bags and wallets from Dreams in Colour and Status Anxiety to finish off your look.
This season’s biggest fashion trends include:
· Ponchos, scarves and wraps: It’s all about layering for winter and what better way to do so than with gorgeous ponchos? They look perfect worn over your favourite top or blouse and teamed with jeans and ankle boots for a stylish weekend look.
· Shades of blue: From navy to pastel, it’s all about the blues, worked into statement prints or seen on its own. Mix blue with grey or lighter pastel tones for a great contrast, or keep neutral with white or beige.
· Classic monochrome: You can’t go wrong with monochrome. Black and white tones are timeless and can include everything from a little black dress to a printed muscle tank. Add a little colour to monochrome with printed accessories like scarves or a bag.
· Figure hugging dresses: Show off your curves this winter! From mini to midi length dresses, body-con styles are a flattering option. Don’t be afraid to wear on its own for an evening event or layer up with knitwear and jackets for day.
· Statement prints in Aztec and animal print: It’s all about statement prints for winter, adding much-needed colour into a typically dark colour palette. From ponchos, wraps, tops, dresses and bold accessories – layer up in Aztec, animal prints and a whole lot more.
Head over to Birdmotel’s new arrivals page to shop all of your must-have new season styles.